Marciano Brin Cadalin
Marciano describes himself as a crappy scribbler. His choice of words is triggered by
hummingbirds. His write ups are sporadically melancholic, and may appear
playful at times.
Marciano, has never been tamed in the expression of literary attempts, in fact he secluded his manuscripts in a tiny private
finger-locked vault. The first time he will try to write outside his pen's premises - today.
Marciano's first attempt:
This
poem gives the painful meaning of the irony of being wet amidst dry
land and feeling dry as you're submerged under a freezing plasma. This is as my expression of my innermost struggle. Frustrating as it may
seem, it's killing yourself for something you're not willing to fight for.
It reaches my door and drips through my window.
As I catch my breath it intensifies my confusion.
Here I see myself floating, drenching in emotion.
I am seeing random thoughts flying like humming bees.
Sound stings my heart that brought me to my knees.
I want to stand strong on this crossroad of flooded fate.
Wet and still chilling I am reaching now through that gate.
Saving my purpose and doubting if it could ever happen.
I've let the river flow then flood me and failed to get it dampened.
Questions of worth collide and scratch my back of doubt.
Answers of those questions I've never dared to shout out.
Catching another breath to fill my lungs by sudden gasp.
My brain demands beyond the thoughts I could ever grasp.
Confusion and despair filled my bloodstream of thought.
I am drowning dry, and losing the fight I've never fought.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento