Sabado, Hunyo 23, 2012

Caravaggio


Pipes Clavano

Pipes is a lover expletives, sarcasm, and eye- candies. He’s insatiable when it comes to vanilla ice cream, dark chocolate, pizza, and fries. He's not a fan of reptiles. And he loves Brown- outs.
The poem below was written for a man he was with during a time in his life when he allowed people to undermine his principles in exchange for acceptance. He was also into Caravaggio’s paintings during this period.


Michelangelo Caravaggio, “San Giovanni Battista”, 1603-04 ca., Olio su tela, 94 x 131 cm, Galleria Nazionale d’Arte Antica a Palazzo Corsini, Roma (http://caravaggismo.wordpress.com)

You swept me on my knees
Had my mouth drooling for
Peach
In your dark room was a lamp
Which glows neon
Once the fairies start to dance
I don’t move unless
You shake me
I don’t drink unless
It’s your poison

You dip me into the wine
Tangy like your blood
Take off your shirt
Untie your faith
Paint my wall with sin and
A little more of what girls cannot offer
When you raise your brush
My insides scream
“Let it be as dark as cream!”

And, yes, chiaroscuro
Bends itself for you
It bends so well I am afraid
I might want to bend
That way too
Do your feet truly fit my shoes
Or do you just pretend so I’d remain
Stashed in your drawer with brushes and pens?

When you dart your tip on my canvas
What does it say about colors?
Palettes, shades, tones, hues  
Do they make you cringe?
But you do dull so well
I cannot complain, so I shut my mouth
And let your ignorant colors stain



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento