Biyernes, Hunyo 22, 2012

Lost


Juya Moreno

Photo from www.cigarettesdelights.blog.com

For all the untold stories,
Or the never ending rhymes.
For all the moans I gave,
And the kisses I broke,
And the hearts that were never mine.
For the one love that seems surreal,
And the one night that never lasted,
As much as I wanted.
For all the tears that I wept,
And the smiles I wasted,
Or the laughters I faked.
For all the good things in life,
Beer, sex, cigars,
And the bad things,
Friends, lovers, jobs.
For the guys I have met,
I have laid,
I have killed.
And to the bars,
That I stumbled,
And grappled young men.
For all what is now left within me,
And what keeps me alive.
The one love,
And the one night,
That never was forgotten,
Even the taste of his sweat,
Or the contours of his manly figure.
This is for the man I never told,
How much my soul yearned,
For the lost love,
And the passion we made,
On my old rickety bed.
For until this day,
And every midnight,
I wait,
Naked.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento